THIS IS FOR ALL K-12 PARENTS, BUT PARTICULARLY ACTIONABLE FOR 6-12TH GRADE PARENTS
What You Will Learn
- Why ~90% of students who get 4.0 and above GPA are NOT accepted into Harvard, Stanford, or top 10 universities (and what to do about it)
- Proven methods and strategies for getting into better universities if your child does not have the best grades or SAT scores
- What do universities actually want in an applicant (but never say)
- Specific tips on extracurricular activities that actually help students get into better schools (besides of music, sports, or clubs)
- How to figure out your child’s interest and passion, turn it into an advantage, and use it to get into a better college
- What is “value-added” college planning, and how does it fit into your child’s life
have attended our seminars
Come and see why so many parents attend!
Most recently we were invited to speak at
Irvington High School’s PTSA
What People Think of Our Talk
Parent, Irvington PTSA
I am on Irvington PTSA board this year. I highly recommended you guys!
Zenith is the best investment of our time and resources we have been able to give [our son] so far! I wish we knew about this place before, when our daughter was his age. College choices and possibilities would probably be much wider for her.
Last year our daughter was accepted into 4 ivy league schools and is attending Princeton as Freshman. [Zenith] thinks through everything. Over the 4 or 5 years we worked with them we always felt in control of the process even though my wife and I are not born here or are experts on the American college system. Many of my friends still work with them, and some have finished and have had similar results.
I highly recommend them to everyone. Their intensive research of current trends in the market and keeping both parents and kids abreast of it, is one of their major strengths [with their] talks in schools and colleges, and providing tools for students. Good Job!
We are also trusted by the
Union City Library
the largest after school educational institution in Fremont
MEET THE SPEAKER
CEO & Founder
- Ranked #1 Lecturer to the 450,000+ UC Berkeley Alumni
- Venture Capital Investor in 3 Software Companies
- $406.1 mm in Technology IPOs
- $110.0 mm in Technology Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10+ years of positive ROI investment & technology experience
Frank Song is a nationally recognized expert in college planning/admissions and career strategy, with a specialization in engineering, business/finance, and science/healthcare majors.
Additionally, Frank is currently ranked the #1 lecturer at UC Berkeley’s Alumni Association, where he was selected to teach the 450,000+ graduates of UC Berkeley strategy, negotiation, and career advice.
- Awarded valedictorian of American High School
- Graduated Stanford University with a degree in computer sciences with a 3.96 GPA
- Currently a Software Developer @ Tower Research Capital (Hedge Fund)
- On the interview panel for Stanford University's undergrad admissions
- Graduated from Mission San Jose High School and UC Berkeley
- Investment banker at Goldman Sachs in the Technology Group (most prestigious)
- Currently venture capitalist at Google Capital
- Victor has currently worked on over $1 billion worth of deals to date
- Graduated from Stanford University with a degree in Biological Sciences
- Accepted to both Harvard and Stanford Medical School
- Currently finishing up his studies at Columbia Medical School where he attends on a full-ride scholarship
In The News
TIME / LOCATION / DETAILS
Sunday, October 15th, 2017
Location: 42080 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA 94539
We have 2 different time options that you can attend.
- Time option #1: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time option #2: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Seating is limited! So if you want a guaranteed seat (and not stand), please email us (office@ZenithPrepAcademy.com) the time you will attend and for how many people. (you can always attend another time or show up the day of, but might have to stand) or fill out the form below.