THIS IS FOR ALL K-12 PARENTS, BUT PARTICULARLY ACTIONABLE FOR 6-12TH GRADE PARENTS
3 Factors That Prevent 6th – 12th Graders From Getting Into The Colleges They Deserve
(even with good GPAs & SATs)
What You Will Learn
- Why ~90% of students who get 4.0 and above GPA are NOT accepted into Harvard, Stanford, or top 10 universities (and what to do about it)
- Proven methods and strategies for getting into better universities if your child does not have the best grades or SAT scores
- What do universities actually want in an applicant (but never say)
- Specific tips on extracurricular activities that actually help students get into better schools (besides of music, sports, or clubs)
- How to figure out your child’s interest and passion, turn it into an advantage, and use it to get into a better college
- What is “value-added” college planning, and how does it fit into your child’s life
have attended our seminars
Watch the video above and see why so many parents attend!
Most recently we were invited to speak at
Irvington High School’s PTSA
What People Think of Our Talk
Parent, Irvington PTSA
I am on Irvington PTSA board this year. I highly recommended you guys!
Zenith is the best investment of our time and resources we have been able to give [our son] so far! I wish we knew about this place before, when our daughter was his age. College choices and possibilities would probably be much wider for her.
Last year our daughter was accepted into 4 ivy league schools and is attending Princeton as Freshman. [Zenith] thinks through everything. Over the 4 or 5 years we worked with them we always felt in control of the process even though my wife and I are not born here or are experts on the American college system. Many of my friends still work with them, and some have finished and have had similar results.
I highly recommend them to everyone. Their intensive research of current trends in the market and keeping both parents and kids abreast of it, is one of their major strengths [with their] talks in schools and colleges, and providing tools for students. Good Job!
We are also trusted by the
Union City Library
the largest after school educational institution in Fremont
MEET THE TEAM
Head of College Consulting
- Track record of working with families who's students are interested in business, programming, or healthcare/medicine gain admissions into Ivy Leagues, UCs, and other top universities (Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, Caltech, John Hopkins, CMU, Duke).
- Consistently helped students land prestigious internships/programs (Research Scholars, SUMaC, SSTP, SIP, and more) in addition to winning national competitions (DECA, Conrad, TSA, ISSCY, etc.)
- Informed and up to date of major trends, changes in admission, in addition to analyzing data from public and private sources regarding university admission class composition
- Awarded valedictorian of American High School
- Graduated Stanford University with a degree in computer sciences with a 3.96 GPA
- Currently a Software Developer @ Tower Research Capital (Hedge Fund)
- On the interview panel for Stanford University's undergrad admissions
- Graduated from Mission San Jose High School and UC Berkeley
- Investment banker at Goldman Sachs in the Technology Group (most prestigious)
- Currently venture capitalist at Google Capital
- Victor has currently worked on over $1 billion worth of deals to date
- Graduated from Stanford University with a degree in Biological Sciences
- Accepted to both Harvard and Stanford Medical School
- Currently finishing up his studies at Columbia Medical School where he attends on a full-ride scholarship
CEO & Founder
- Ranked #1 Lecturer to the 450,000+ UC Berkeley Alumni
- Venture Capital Investor in 3 Software Companies
- $406.1 mm in Technology IPOs
- $110.0 mm in Technology Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10+ years of positive ROI investment & technology experience
Frank Song is a nationally recognized expert in college planning/admissions and career strategy, with a specialization in engineering, business/finance, and science/healthcare majors.
Additionally, Frank is currently ranked the #1 lecturer at UC Berkeley’s Alumni Association, where he was selected to teach the 450,000+ graduates of UC Berkeley strategy, negotiation, and career advice.
In The News
Meetings are used to discuss a child’s specific interests and college-related goals. However, because of limited availability, we are only able to schedule meetings on a strict first-come, first-serve basis.
Due to the high demand of parents that have already scheduled meetings:
Our current wait time for appointments is 3-7 days.
We cannot accept everyone into the program, and because we only enroll once a year, after enrollment ends, we are unable to make any exceptions, and will not consider any applicants until this time next year.