THIS IS FOR ALL K-12 PARENTS, BUT PARTICULARLY ACTIONABLE FOR 6-12TH GRADE PARENTS
The Higher Edu Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit committed to providing parents & students with the resources they need to pursue higher education.
Zenith Prep Academy are STEM, business, and healthcare college experts with 10+ years of experience getting students into the universities they deserve.
What You Will Learn
- Why ~90% of students who get 4.0 and above GPA are NOT accepted into Harvard, Stanford, or top 10 universities (and what to do about it)
- Proven methods and strategies for getting into better universities if your child does not have the best grades or SAT scores
- What do universities actually want in an applicant (but never say)
- Specific tips on extracurricular activities that actually help students get into better schools (besides music, sports, or clubs)
- How to figure out your child’s interest and passion, turn it into an advantage, and use it to get into a better college
- What is “value-added” college planning, and how does it fit into your child’s life
have attended Zenith Prep Academy seminars
Come and see why so many parents attend!
Most recently Zenith was invited to speak at
Irvington High School’s PTSA
What People Think of Zenith's Lectures
Parent, Irvington PTSA
I am on Irvington PTSA board this year. I highly recommended you guys!
Zenith is the best investment of our time and resources we have been able to give [our son] so far! I wish we knew about this place before, when our daughter was his age. College choices and possibilities would probably be much wider for her.
Last year our daughter was accepted into 4 ivy league schools and is attending Princeton as Freshman. [Zenith] thinks through everything. Over the 4 or 5 years we worked with them we always felt in control of the process even though my wife and I are not born here or are experts on the American college system. Many of my friends still work with them, and some have finished and have had similar results.
I highly recommend them to everyone. Their intensive research of current trends in the market and keeping both parents and kids abreast of it, is one of their major strengths [with their] talks in schools and colleges, and providing tools for students. Good Job!
Zenith is also trusted by the
Union City Library
the largest after school educational institution in Fremont
MEET THE TEAM
CEO & Founder
Track Record & Accomplishments
- Ranked #1 Lecturer to the 450,000+ UC Berkeley Alumni
- Venture Capital Investor in 3 Software Companies
- $406.1 mm in Technology IPOs
- $110.0 mm in Technology Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10+ years of positive ROI investment & technology experience
Frank Song is a nationally recognized expert in college planning/admissions and career strategy, with a specialization in engineering, business/finance, and science/healthcare majors.
Additionally, Frank is currently ranked the #1 lecturer at UC Berkeley’s Alumni Association, where he was selected to teach the 450,000+ graduates of UC Berkeley strategy, negotiation, and career advice.
Head of College Consulting
Track Record & Accomplishments
- Track record of working with families that have students interested in business, programming, or healthcare/medicine gain admissions into Ivy League, UCs, and other top universities (Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, Caltech, John Hopkins, NYU, Duke).
- Consistently helped students land prestigious internships/ programs (Research Scholars, COSMOS, MIT Launch, and more) in addition to winning national competitions (DECA, ISSCY, TSA, etc.)
Head of STEM Advisory
- Graduated Stanford University with a B.S. in Computer Science and currently pursuing her M.S. in Computer Science at Stanford
- Previously worked at Google Brain and published 2 machine learning research papers in The Conference and Workshop on Neural Information Processing Systems (a machine learning and computational neuroscience conference)
Head of Healthcare Advisory
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (3.98 GPA) from University of Pennsylvania with a M.S. in Chemistry and B.A. in both Biophysics and Biochemistry
- Accepted into the following medical schools: Stanford, Harvard, UCSF, Yale, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, and other top 10 medical schools
- Currently attending Stanford Medical School
Head of Business Advisory
- Graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Economics
- Previously an investment banker at Goldman Sachs where he worked directly with CEOs, CFOs, and Board of Directors of Fortune 1000 companies and the top 1% of technology companies to advise them on mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, and buyouts
- Currently a Vice President at CapitalG (formerly Google Capital)
In The News
TIME / LOCATION / DETAILS
Seating is limited! So if you want a guaranteed seat (and not stand), please email us (office@ZenithPrepAcademy.com) the time you will attend and for how many people. (you can always attend another time or show up the day of, but might have to stand) or fill out the form below.